zondag 8 augustus 2010

Finding myself a new bike

When I'll be moving next month, I'm also gonna look for a new job. One at biking-distance, as I'm getting fed up with 2 x 1,5 hrs a day...

This'll mean that I'll 'have' to get myself a proper bike, other than the brick I'm riding at the moment (I've had my bike stolen for at least 4 times within 8 years here in Utrecht).

The bike I'd really love to have is Viva's classic women's shopping bike, the Juliett. and I want it to be red and with a basket!



The following two I adore, but are without bike-rack, so I'm not sure they're the ones for me. (In case you don't know: Dutch people do everything by bike, so I'll need to be able to get is fully loaded. Check out the very last picture...).

Puur's Ari:

Abici's Granturismo Donna:


Dutch style of biking:
477, i love you, originally uploaded by R.bean.

This last image is by R.Bean

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten